Why We Work Hard For Our Client Families Every day.
A Letter from John Gatewood
Look, we get it. Families want to simplify their lives, not make them more complicated.
- Is your business and family life busier than ever — and growing more complex?
- Have you acquired investment and insurance professional relationships one life event at a time with no integrated strategy?
- Do you wonder if you can retire confidently, transition your business, or leave a lasting legacy?
If you answered “yes” to any of these, then you have come to the right place.
What we commit to each of our clients:
- A multi-disciplined team of professionals dedicated to rigorous lifelong learning, enabling technology, and personalized guidance.
- One place to go for financial, business, and estate help.
- A planning strategy that incorporates all aspects of your financial lives.
- A wealth-building blueprint constructed to last, help you protect against the downside, and to position for growth potential and cost efficiencies.
In short, our team is built intentionally to support families for generations to come.
Ready to take the first step? Let’s talk.
Contact Melissa Sims and she will arrange an initial conversation. One of our experts will share more information about us, ask important questions, assess your needs, and schedule a more in-depth meeting.
We look forward to getting to know you and your family!
John Gatewood, CFP®, CLU®
Co-Founder & President
Gatewood-Spalding Wealth Management